Spent the past two days in a creative flow continuum practicing, discussing, and thinking about creative flow. It was an amazing recursive whirlwind of various flow states.
Flow and More:
- Flow Genome Project – The six and a half minute video is a great introduction.
- Steven Kotler on Flow – Lecture at Google
- Hacking Your Flow State – Shots of Awe by Jason Silva
- “Human” – TEDx Talk by Quinn Lozar (son of our family friends)
- Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi – diagram of Flow:
Personally, I think this is oversimplified and not quite accurate, but it’s an interesting thought exercise.
- Simulation Theory – Nick Bostrom’s original article
- Graham Hancock – Historical Journalist and author.
- Joe Rogan – We will go see him at the Icehouse on the 23rd. Podcast interview with Andreas Antononopoulos